Patwari Jobs 2022 Revenue Department Kehror Lal Esan Closing Date To Apply 15 March 2022
Sr Software Developer
Sr Software Developer, Android Developer Jobs 2022 Information and Communication Technology Karachi Closing Date To Apply 14 March 2022
How To Apply:
Desirous candidates share resumes at [email protected]
Kohsar University Murree Requires the services of Supporting staff / skilled workers on daily wages for a period of 89 days.
Security Gaurd Male / Female
Dispatch Rider and Dispatch Clerk
Guest House Attendant
Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Statistics House, 21-Mauve Area, G-9/1 Islamabad.
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) is an attached department of the Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives, the prime official agency responsible for collection, compilation, and dissemination of reliable and timely Statistical information, which is essentially required for the policy maker’s planners and researchers.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for filling up the following vacancies on permanent/temporary, likely to continue, basis against the quota mentioned against each post as detailed below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All recruitments will be processed as per Establishment Division policy dated 22.10.2014 as amended from time to time.
2. Posts BS-01 to BS-05 will be ordinarily filled on a local basis.
3. Regional / Disability Quota will be observed, as per rules.
4. The candidates of Islamabad domicile will be considered under Punjab Quota.
5. The candidates already in Government service must apply through the proper channel.
6. Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
7. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
8. All candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation in terms of Relaxation of upper Age Limit Rules 1993. The age of the applicant will be calculated from the closing date of the advertisement.
9. No request for change of test center (once opted) shall be entertained. However, the department reserves the right to change the test/interview center depending upon the number of candidates at a particular center.
10. Appearing in the test/interview will not confer any right of appointment to any candidate under this advertisement.
11. PBS reserves the right to cancel/postponed the recruitment at any stage, without assigning any cause.
12. The Test will be conducted by the Authorized Testing Agency of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics.
How to Apply:
14. The candidates for the post of BS-01 to BS-05 will have to apply in hardcopy by downloading the application form from PBS official website.
15. Application forms (for the posts of BS-06 to BS-15) will be filled “Online” on the website of PBS www.pbs.gov.pk
16. The candidates are not required to attach photocopies of testimonials/education documents with the application form. However, the photocopies of the documents of the shortlisted candidates will be required at interview time.
17. Candidates applying for more than one post will have to submit a separate application/fee for each post with reference to a Serial number of the post as per advertisement.
18. The deadline/ Closing date for submission of online applications for BS-06 to 15 & hard copy applications for BS-01 to BS-05 is 10th March (Thursday), 2022.
19. For appearing in the test, the admission certificates of the eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website. The candidates will be required to produce an admission certificate, and original CNIC along with the paid fee challah (for BS-06 to BS-15 candidates). The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of PBS for recruitment updates.
20. The hard copies of the applications (for BS-01 to BS-05 candidates only), must reach the office of the undersigned at the given address within the closing date. The applications received after the closing date, submitted by hand, or with incomplete information shall not be entertained.
Admin Officer (Recruitment) Pakistan Bureau of Statistics 21-Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad
Statistical Assistant – Ministry of Planning Development Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Islamabad Govt Jobs 2022 Last Date To Apply 10 March 2022
A Progressive Public Sector Organization requires the services of the following personnel.
Assistant Technical Officer
Manager Chemical Engg
How To Apply
candidates desirous to apply for the above-mentioned posts must apply online at www.careerjobs1737.com before 06 March 2022.
Bureau of Statistics BOS, Planning and Development Board Government of the Punjab Lahore is conducting Punjab Home Based and Domestic workers Survey, PHB&DWS, 2022-2023 in all districts of the Province. Application from the suitably qualified candidates on a daily wage basis for a period of about 45 working days is invited as per the following eligibility criteria.
How To Apply
The Application Proforma is available at Bureau’s website www.bos.gop.pk
Applications are invited from male and female candidates having Punjab Domicile for appointment against the following posts on a contract basis for one year extendable on a performance basis. The last date for submission of the application is 10 March 2022
How To Apply
applicants having Punjab Domicile are required to submit applications on the prescribed form available at the university website i.e www.mur.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents degree certificates, CNIC domicile, and fresh passport size colored photographs.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, having domiciles of the relevant Provinces/ Regions/ Divisions/ Districts, as detailed below, against the following vacant posts in various field formations of the Pakistan Customs Department under the Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad. All intending candidates are required to submit online applications through National Jobs Portal (NJP) website i.e. https://njp.gov.pk
Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
i. 2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics from a recognized University.
ii. Speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
Physical standard: (Male: Height 5’.6”, Chest 32” with the expansion of 1.5”), (Female: Height 5’.2”).
ii. Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
How To Apply
1. The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal Link https://njp.gov.pk. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately for that post.
For More Jobs Info Click here
Tube Well Operator